Umain is a Stockholm based digital agency dedicated to change. We help organisations transform and grow their business by staying relevant to consumers in a fast and ever-changing world. We create value and positive impact through the design and development of meaningful digital product- and service experiences. We're a digital acceleration partner.
We are made up of 50 people of all ages, in a marvellous mix between coders, designers and business people. We are all from different backgrounds and different parts of the world. What we all share is a passion for creating great work for our clients. Since 2001 we’ve been part of more than 100 innovative projects helping brands grow, creating value and increasing profit for local and global clients like McDonald’s, XXL, Espresso House, MTG, Fortum, TV4, IKEA, Autoliv and many more!
About The Role
We are looking for an amazing Product Director - someone who will help our clients to solve problems and shape ideas, to find the best ways to drive digital impact for their business and customers, and to grow our client relationships and drive account growth. We are looking for someone who loves and knows the Product domain, who obsesses about creating amazing experiences that move the needle for business and customers, and is willing to grow further with us.
As a Product Director, you will have 5 primary missions:
- To develop relationships with client Product teams, by truly getting to know their priorities, and the impact and outcomes they're seeking to realise for their business and their customers.
- To shape our client work, by ensuring our clients and teams are working towards inspiring visions, underpinned by sound strategies and roadmaps.
- To identify new ways for us to add greater business and customer impact, by continuously discovering new opportunities, testing hypotheses, and identifying viable and valuable solution options.
- To ensure our ongoing work continues to drive business and customer impact at speed, by showing the way and coaching our teams along the journey.
- To grow our client accounts, by harnessing opportunities, looping in the right subject matter experts to shape proposals, and pitching and closing deals.
You will also be a leader within the Product department; given you’ll be joining a small but growing team, you'll have the opportunity to shape our Product practice and our propositions.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are seeking an inspirational and collaborative leader, who communicates, collaborates and coaches to ensure the best possible outcomes are achieved. The right candidate will have great product experience - ideally both in-house as a Product leader and as a consultant - and likely has 7+ years of experience across Product, Digital, and Strategy. Also a valid work permit and residence permit for Sweden is needed.
Knowledge and Ability
- Vision Creation: you can envision and align stakeholders around 10x better experiences.
- Product Strategy: you can think big and work backwards from an aspirational future.
- Value Propositions Development: you can identify the key customer journeys, features and channels needed to bring the vision and strategy to life.
- Business Model Design: you can identify the crucial capabilities, people, and processes needed to make the value proposition possible, and the economics underpinning it all.
- Roadmapping: you can identify the key routes forward and clarify what to do now, next, and in the future.
- Hypothesis Development & Testing: you can identify the key opportunities and solution options, simplifying things down to testable chunks, and systemically testing them.
- Customer Discovery: you are customer obsessed and keen to ensure the voice of the customer is just as strong as the voice of the client.
- Measurement Design: you can map out the key indicators of product success (both leading and lagging) and work with an analytics team to track ongoing performance.
What You Get
Apart from being a part of a great fun team, and working on innovative projects we offer a set of perks, like having breakfast together every Monday, Sharpening Hours (designated paid hours to immerse yourself in your own development), health care contribution (SATS is located right next to the office) and your own YAY-DAY! (the meaning of that you will find out during the interview).
Interested? Yay! Send in your application now, and we will be reviewing applications upon arrival.
If you have any questions about the position please contact: Yosra Axling email@example.com