Who you are
An experienced Product Designer working within in-house Product Team (Startup/Agency/Enterprise) and looking to expand your expertise. Your portfolio is reflecting your mature experience in Product Design and shows-off exceptional hands-on skills. You are not only ready to grow, but driving it yourself and inspire others along the way.
What you'll do
As a Senior Product Designer at Umain you will join our team of Product Designers & Design Directors and report to VP Design directly. You will advocate and nurture the design culture, lead by example and have a significant voice in the team, while continuously delivering on both top-of-the-game UX/UI and Product thinking.
Responsibilities & delivery
- Proactively lead Product Design delivery: both independently and together with Design Director;
- Hands-on deliver Product Design: spotless UX&UI, feature solutions and Product thinking;
- Inspire your peers with your own work, as well as sharing contemporary Product Design trends & best practice;
- Participate in pitches & proposals, proactively spotting new opportunities in projects;
- Preach tools mastery: you are the wizard/witch of Figma, your UI kits are shining bright and you always know best how to deal with ‘this annoying auto-layout thing’;
- You’re not a stranger to bottom-line UX Research & User Testing;
- Work with metrics: you know by heart how to operate with CRO and mindfully aim your designs to support/affect those.
- Support on project briefs and scoping.
- Nurture collaborative & supportive culture within wider team: Tech, Product and PM.
Required when applying
- 5+ years plus experience in Product Design, within an agency, consultancy or in-house team;
- A valid work permit and residence permit for Sweden;
- Your up-to-date resume/portfolio with clear track record of designing and shipping digital products and relevant leadership experiences and practices combined.
- Relevant higher education qualifications in related field as a bonus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (Swedish will be a significant plus).
What you get
Apart from being a part of a great fun team, and working on innovative projects we offer a set of perks, like having breakfast together every Monday, Sharpening Hours (designated paid hours to immerse yourself in your own development), health care contribution (SATS is located right next to the office) and your own YAY-DAY! (the meaning of that you will find out during the interview).
Interested? Yay! Send in your application now, and we will be reviewing applications upon arrival.
If you have any questions about the position please contact: Anatoliy Gromov / VP Design email@example.com
Umain is a digital product design and software engineering consultancy that is committed to help organisations uncover opportunities and realise them at pace. We apply an entrepreneurial mindset and practice the art of possible to get things done. We create impact by putting humans in the centre of decisions and by leveraging future technology.
We don’t just talk about the future. We build it.
We are made up of 50 people of all ages, in a marvellous mix between coders, designers and business people. We are all from different backgrounds and different parts of the world. What we all share is a passion for creating great work for our clients. Since 2001 we’ve been part of more than 100 innovative projects helping brands grow, creating value and increasing profit for local and global clients like McDonald’s, XXL, Espresso House, MTG, Fortum, TV4, IKEA, Autoliv and many more!