Umain is a Stockholm based digital agency dedicated to change. We help organisations transform and grow their business by staying relevant to consumers in a fast and ever-changing world. We create value and positive impact through the design and development of meaningful digital product- and service experiences. We're a digital acceleration partner.
We are made up of 50 people of all ages, in a marvellous mix between coders, designers and business people. We are all from different backgrounds and different parts of the world. What we all share is a passion for creating great work for our clients. Since 2001 we’ve been part of more than 100 innovative projects helping brands grow, creating value and increasing profit for local and global clients like McDonald’s, XXL, Espresso House, MTG, Fortum, TV4, IKEA, Autoliv and many more!
About The Role
We are looking for an amazing Product Manager - someone who will help our clients to shape and deliver on ideas, to solve interesting problems, and to find the best ways to drive digital impact for their business and customers. We are looking for someone who loves and knows the Product domain, who obsesses about creating amazing experiences that move the needle for business and customers, and is willing to grow further with us.
As a Product Manager, you will have 4 primary missions
- To develop relationships with client Product teams and your Umain squad teams, by truly getting to know their priorities and the impact and outcomes they're seeking to realise, and by helping them get there through Discover, Define, Design, Build, Evaluate and Optimise activities.
- To shape our client work, by ensuring our clients and teams are driving their product requirements, backlogs and roadmaps forward, whilst staying true to inspiring visions and sound strategies.
- To identify new ways for us to add greater business and customer impact, by continuously discovering new opportunities, testing hypotheses, and identifying viable and valuable solution options.
- To ensure our ongoing work continues to drive business and customer impact at speed, by showing the way and coaching our teams along the journey.
You will be key member of the Product department; given you’ll be joining a small but growing team, you'll have the opportunity to shape our Product practice and our propositions.
Desired Skills and Experience
We need someone with great product experience, ideally both in-house as a Product Manager and as a consultant - likely someone with 4+ years of experience across Product and Digital. Also a valid work permit and residence permit for Sweden is needed.
Knowledge and Ability
- Roadmapping: you can identify the key routes forward and clarify what to do now, next, and in the future.
- Product Lifecycle Management: you can follow an idea from inception to optimisation, and know what it takes to shape, ship, and optimise great digital products.
- Backlog Management: you can parse a roadmap into discrete chunks of work, defining the features, capabilities, journeys, steps, and ultimately user stories needed.
- Agile Team Participation: you rely on your partners from other domains like Tech and Design, and work collaboratively with them to make progress.
- Hypothesis Development & Testing: you can identify the key opportunities and solution options, simplifying things down to testable chunks, and systemically testing them.
- Customer Discovery: you are customer obsessed and keen to ensure the voice of the customer is just as strong as the voice of the client.
- Measurement: you can map out the key indicators of product success (both leading and lagging) and work with an analytics team to track and interpret ongoing performance, and to harness insights.
What You Get
Apart from being a part of a great fun team, and working on innovative projects we offer a set of perks, like having breakfast together every Monday, Sharpening Hours (designated paid hours to immerse yourself in your own development), health care contribution (SATS is located right next to the office) and your own YAY-DAY! (the meaning of that you will find out during the interview).
Interested? Yay! Send in your application now, and we will be reviewing applications upon arrival.
If you have any questions about the position please contact: Yosra Axling email@example.com