Umain is a Stockholm based digital agency dedicated to change. We help organisations transform and grow their business by staying relevant to consumers in a fast and ever-changing world. We create value and positive impact through the design of meaningful digital product- and service experiences. We're a digital acceleration partner.
We are made up of over 60 people of all ages, in a marvellous mix between coders, designers, analysts, project managers and business people. We are all from different backgrounds and different parts of the world. However, we all share a passion for creating great experiences for our clients and their customers. Since 2001 we’ve been part of more than 100 innovative projects helping brands grow, creating value and increasing profit for local and global clients like McDonald’s, Espresso House, ICA, Hemnet, MTG, Fortum, TV4, IKEA, Autoliv and many more!
About the Role
As our Web / App Analyst you will be a vital practitioner in Umain driving the ongoing optimisation of customer experience by employing web/app analytics, usability research, AB testing, customer/user segmentation and personalisation. The objective is to optimise online conversion rates, improve retention and to help Umain build world-class online customer/user experiences.
- Work closely with design, content, UX, product and technology teams, plus with external stakeholders within client Marketing or Product teams, analysing key metrics and customer journeys and optimising products and content
- Implement optimisation strategies to address business requirements and to resolve issues that cause obstacles/abandonment for users and that adversely impact conversion rates
- Help to drive the analysis of conversion rates across digital assets, performing ad-hoc site/app performance and conversion analysis, prioritising the delivery of hypothesis-based UX changes that deliver on business objectives and KPIs
- Segment user analysis and help to optimise user digital experiences in line with insights
- Input to a data-informed product strategy, sharing your know-how with design, content, UX, product and technology teams, and supporting them also
Skills and Experience
- Passionate about UX, user-centric and data-driven
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role for a digital consultancy or high volume transactional business
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing including analytical methods & metrics within areas such as customer acquisition, retention, churn-prevention, loyalty and segmentation
- Expertise in executing and measuring performance of A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience of quantitative/qualitative research practices including benchmarking, competitive intelligence, desk research, brand tracking, surveys etc.
- Experience of qualitative research methodologies e.g. usability testing, in-depth interviews
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, with the ability to explore large datasets and summarise key insights from analysing same, for the understanding of other stakeholders
- Lead tag management & tracking specification processes, subsequently implemented by the technology team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present analysis/insights to senior stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Self-starter, highly organised, taking ownership & accountability over own deliverables
- Team player, able to work well with individuals at all levels
- Has a valid work permit and residence permit for Sweden
Technical skills & experience:
You should have (i.e. required);
- Web/app analytics tools e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Firebase, Mixpanel or similar
- A/B testing & personalisation tools e.g. Google Optimize, Firebase A/B testing or similar
- Tag management tools e.g. Google Tag Manager or similar
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of usability testing software tools, either/both remote/in-person testing tools
You might also have (i.e. advantageous);
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) experience
- Enterprise/BI reporting/dashboarding tools e.g. Tableau or similar
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of web/app speed/performance technical analysis tools
What You Get
Apart from being a part of a fun team, and working on innovative projects we offer a set of perks, like having breakfast together every Monday, Sharpening Hours (designated paid hours to immerse yourself in your own development), health care contribution and your own YAY-DAY! (the meaning of that you will find out during the interview).
Interested? Yay! Send in your application now. We review applications continuously and want to fill the position as soon as we find the perfect fit.
If you have any questions about the position please contact: Yosra Axling firstname.lastname@example.org