Umain is a digital product design and software engineering consultancy that is committed to helping organizations uncover opportunities and realize them at pace. We apply an entrepreneurial mindset and practice the art of possible to get things done. We create impact by putting humans in the center of decisions and by leveraging future technology. We don’t just talk about the future. We build it.
We are made up of 60 people of all ages, in a marvelous mix between coders, designers, and business people. We are all from different backgrounds and different parts of the world. What we all share is a passion for creating great work for our clients. Since 2001 we’ve been part of more than 100 innovative projects helping brands grow, creating value, and increasing profit for local and global clients like McDonald’s, XXL, Espresso House, MTG, Fortum, TV4, IKEA, Autoliv, and many more!
About the role
A Product Designer at Umain is a specialist with a combined skill set, a deep understanding of both UI (Visual Design) and UX (Interaction Design).
As a Product Designer, you will be tasked with ensuring and executing compelling user experiences in digital products and services across all required platforms. A successful Product Designer possesses a can-do attitude, a strong eye for visual design, and a mastery of interaction design principles in the digital environment.
You can communicate concepts and designs through visual sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity comps, and prototypes. You are also fluent in responsive grids, on-screen typography, iconography from scratch and are meticulous when it comes to detail.
At Umain, you will utilize your skills and help others grow theirs while collaborating with smart folks on the evolution of our digital properties.
- UX/UI Design: Excellent skills in designing UI for digital products from conception to completion. Communicating design concepts through sketches and wireframes, user flows, and customer journey maps. QA feedback analysis and best practices in user experience & human-centered design.
- Prototyping: ability to create a clickable prototype to illustrate interaction & transitions of future digital products.
- Tools Mastery: full fluency in contemporary design software (Figma, Principle, Photoshop, Lottie, etc.).
- Individual Planning and Estimation: ability to follow allocation provided by Producers & Design Director, proactivity in assistance for project estimation.
- Work Ethics: enthusiasm and ability to work in an iterative design process, motivated by group critique. Ability to work both independently and in a group setting. You are a highly organized self-starter who can perform independently with reasonable supervision. You possess a positive attitude and approach problems and teammates with compassion and optimism.
- Portfolio: all above backed up by a bulk of strong projects with relevant involvement.
- Other: 3+ Years Experience as a Product Designer and have a valid work permit and residence permit for Sweden.
What you get
Apart from being a part of a great fun team, and working on innovative projects we offer a set of perks, like having breakfast together every Monday, Sharpening Hours (designated paid hours to immerse yourself in your development), health care contribution (SATS is located right next to the office) and your YAY-DAY! (the meaning of that you will find out during the interview). Interested? Yay! Send in your application now, and we will be reviewing applications upon arrival. If you have any questions about the position please contact: Yosra Axling email@example.com